Performing Arts Activities
- Orchestra – students and staff members who possess required musical skills rehearse twice weekly with frequent public performances throughout the year.
- Choir – all students practise once a week with performances during the year.
- Instrumental Music Lessons – an extensive program available for all students, on a user pays basis, once a week. Lessons are offered in flute, clarinet, violin, guitar, piano, vocals, ukulele, keyboard and drums.
- Little Notes String Group - A company called Little Notes runs a string group before school in our Music Room once a week. This group is mostly made up of violins, but also includes viola and cello. It is run on a user pay basis and is open to students from other schools.
- Dance Group – is held once a week during lunchtime, for Years 5 and 6 students with an audition process and public performances
- Rock Band - the school Rock Band is selected through an audition process. They rehearse once a week and have a number of performances throughout the year.
- Drama Group - is available to Year 5 and 6 students through an audition process. The Drama Group rehearse and perform short plays and skits throughout the year.
- Each year we have a Junior (Foundation-Year 3) and Senior (Year 4-6) musical concert. Our various music groups perform at these events and students are given the opportunity to play solos and duets in front of an audience.
- The School has a Musical Production every second year for students in Year 3 - Year 6.