Vermont Primary School is proud to offer a large range of extra curricular activities that enhance student engagement by heightening student involvement and interest in educational activities. These programs are designed to develop and extend student experiences and are in addition to normal classroom learning activities. Many of the activities are conducted during lunchtime, whilst others are timetabled during school learning hours.
- Indoor Games & Lego – available to all students once a week.
- Tennis – a weekly activity for all students on a user pays basis through Match Point Tennis Coaching. For more information please click here: Tennis Lesson Information Term 3 2022
- Chess Club – a weekly activity for all students on a user pays basis through Kids Unlimited. For more information plesae click here: Chess Club Information.
- Garden Club – all students may engage in this program once a week.
- Extended hours of library borrowing – for all students and preschool students.
Performing Arts Activities
- Orchestra – students and staff members who possess required musical skills rehearse twice weekly with frequent public performances throughout the year.
- Choir – all students practise once a week with performances during the year.
- Instrumental Music Lessons – an extensive program available for all students, on a user pays basis, once a week. Lessons are offered in flute, clarinet, violin, guitar, piano, keyboard and saxophone.
- Dance Club – is held once a week during lunchtime, for Years 5 and 6 students with an audition process and public performances
Visual Arts Activities